Don't go away, I'll be right back!

Friday, December 10, 2010

Phew, you know what it's like this time of year!


I haven't entirely forgotten you my friends, so please have some cake while you wait for regular programming to resume.


This was for a 60th birthday, and hopefully you can guess what the theme was. The flowers are hyacinths made from modelling paste, and is a reference to an album cover.


Have a great weekend, and hopefully I'll see you on Monday with a Malaysian Monday offering . Bye!





12 comments:

Anh said...

wow! A great cake!

Jeannie said...

Wow! That is so lovely! I know of someone who would be so thrilled to receive this cake! Beatles is his favourite band of all time!

Barbara said...

What a fun cake, Shaz!

Renata said...

Beautiful! Very artistic!

grace said...

the beatles were, still are, and probably always will be awesome. the end. :)

Fiona said...

Love it. You clever thing, you!

shaz said...

Thank you for your kind words everyone (and your patience!)

Hungry Dog said...

What an adorable cake! Wish I could hire you for my next birthday cake :)

Pierre said...

only one word !: AWE!!!
pierre

Dee D. said...

Oh, that's such an awesome cake! I love it!

Velva said...

The cake is stunning! Wow.

shaz said...

Thank you, thank you :)