See you fairy soon...

Wednesday, March 2, 2011



We're off on a little camping trip so I won't be around here for the next few days. I'll be back soon to visit your blogs and don't fret if you try to leave a comment but it doesn't show up, there's no mobile phone reception where we're headed. Although rumour has it that if I climb to the top of a certain sand dune, I might just be able to communicate with civilisation. But then again, I'd rather lie in the hammock :)


Have a great weekend, and here are some sugarpaste fairies I made recently. And another Potter inspired cake.




7 comments:

Hungry Dog said...

Have a fun camping trip! Enjoy your time away from your computer :) Love the sugarpaste fairies, they are absolutely delightful!

Barbara said...

Adorable cake, Shaz.
Have fun on your break!

Beth said...

Those sugarpaste fairies are the cutest things ever. I love them!
Have a wonderful camping trip, and enjoy that hammock.

Karen said...

Shaz, have a fantastic time on your camping trip! Hope you get loads of hammock time. :-) I can't believe the cakes you are making (and those super cute fairies) - you are incredibly talented!

Heavenly Housewife said...

Have a fabulous trip daaaaahling, looking forward to hearing about your adventures!
*kisses* HH

shaz said...

Thanks for visiting while we were away :)

Barbara Bakes said...

Adorable! So fun! Hope you're having a great time camping.