Muhibbah Malaysian Monday Round-Up #12

Monday, July 4, 2011



Please pardon the tardy posting, it's school holidays and time is a little scarce round here. But I could not let the Muhibbah Malaysian Monday Round Up 12 pass under the radar. Please head over to my friend Suresh's blog 3 Hungry Tummies to view the many mouthwatering dishes on offer. And you know what? This marks our first year anniversary of the Muhibbah Malaysian Monday blog event. We could not have kept going this long without all your support, so thank you so much. And keep those entries rolling in :)

Have a great week and send your entries to me : its(dot)sharon(at)gmail(dot)com for the next round-up.

5 comments:

Jill@MadAboutMacarons said...

Love the round-up! What a fantastic display of mouthwatering dishes. Happy first anniversary for your Malaysian Mondays! Such an inspiration.

Beth said...

Happy anniversary! I'll check out Suresh's blog.

Malay-Kadazan girl said...

Happy Anniversary. Lucky I got the chance to participate this time on its anniversary...hehehe...

Biren @ Roti n Rice said...

Happy 1st Anniversary for MMM! So glad I made it this time. I hope to participate more frequently in this event. Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog.

shaz said...

Thank you for your kind wishes everyone :)