Muhibbah Malaysian Monday Roundup No. 14

Monday, September 5, 2011



Happy Monday everyone. It’s time for the round-up so please head on over to Suresh’s blog, 3 Hungry Tummies to check out the delicacies there. Thank you very much for taking part!

I’ll be your host for the next round-up, so please send all your Muhibbah Malaysian Monday entries to me at its(dot) sharon(at) gmail(dot) com. Please don’t worry if you don’t hear back from me immediately when you send an email. I’ll be heading off for a couple of weeks holiday, but will be checking email intermittently.

Have a great start to the week.

(Ps- I’ll tell you tomorrow where I’m going ;) ) 

2 comments:

Heavenly Housewife said...

Oooooh a holiday?? Details, details daaaaaahling, I want to hear all about it!
*kisses* HH

shaz said...

All will be revealed dah-ling