Christmas Wishes

Saturday, December 22, 2012




MC Senior and Junior has a little fun with icing and sprinkles

All to soon we're almost at 2013!  We'll be spending Christmas with family in Malaysia, then spending some time in Sydney after that. I hope to be back and blogging again soon but before I leave, here's wishing all of you a festive season filled with love, light and hope.

Take care and see you soon.



 Scenes from Orchard Road in Singapore which is decorated lavishly with lights this time of year.

 And no, I have no idea what Jelly Babies have to do with the season either.








6 comments:

grace said...

happy holidays, shaz!

Kitchen Butterfly said...

Have a great time in Malaysia and in Sydney. Very best wishes for the season

PlumLeaf 李葉 said...

Happy Christmas!
Have a wonderful time!

Hungry Dog said...

Merry belated Christmas and happy new year to you, Shaz! I look forward to your blogging adventures in 2013.

Sara - Belly Rumbles said...

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and wishing you a Happy New Year.

Lisa said...

shaz!! Sorry for such a long delay..I was sick as a dog with the flu so I was slow in visiting my fav blogs. Suddenly, it hit me...SHAZ! lol I hope you and your lovely family had an amazing Christmas and New Year, If the GB cookies are any indication, I know the treats were amazing and plentiful!