Flat out Friday

Friday, June 14, 2013

(Day 14  of the blogging blitz. If you’ve just joined us, I’m on a mission to get that ol’ blogging mojo back by attempting to post daily for 30 days.)

The effort of holding it together all week renders me completely hopeless by Friday night. Especially this Friday night, as it was the last day of school.  I am so far into the not-caring zone I cannot be extricated until about midday tomorrow.

So please accept this very cheeky post. I did not make this lovely snack, my friend Fi did the last time we were back in Sydney (thanks Fi!). However, MC Senior helped out a lot so I figure that makes it legitimate TWS fodder. Plus I did take the photo...

Enjoy your weekend and I'll be back tomorrow. While I'm here, I wanted to say how lovely it's been having blogging friends drop by, it means a lot to me, thank you. 


 
 A very simple but brilliant appetizer. Cut some cherry tomatoes in half, then use to sandwich slices of bocconcini and torn basil leaves together - use a cocktail stick to stick it together. (Isn't Fi clever?)

No comments: